Saturday, September 5, 2009

Scraplift Queen

I am the Queen of Scraplift! And I am not ashamed to say it. There are so many beautiful LOs by so many talented ladies that I just get so inspired. I can't help myself. I am not nearly as creative as some people, and the lifting really gets the mojo flowing. So last night I came home from eating too many greasy appetizers and drinking a big old Perfect Margarita. I needed to complete the second LEO challenge at Willow Traders. I had absolutely no creative powers, so I went for a direct scraplift. I found this picture I love of my paternal grandmother and I together. I think it may be the last picture taken of us together before she passed. And the challenge was to use a specific color palette. So I copied the choice a few others had made (and made my life simpler) and chose Crate Paper Lillian. Then I went to the June TSR Member's Gallery and found a LO by rgeile and directly lifted it. So without further ado, here is my totally lifted LO!





And hello to all the Willow Traders blog hoppers!

15 comments:

  1. lift or no, that is a cute page and you had to put a lot of effort in it!!

    great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! I love scraplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww .... cried a little when I saw that pic, I loved her ... Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (and I've been known to lift Heather's lifts!) What a treasured picture and you did it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl - I lift to get the juices flowing too sometimes. It is a beautiful layout! Great joB

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....and what a beautiful scraplift it is!!!!! thank you for sharing this page with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. no shame in scraplifting on time or another! great job love the flower

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a good scrap lift - what a great LO and such a sweet photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone needs a lift now and again. You did a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing wrong with lifting. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete