Saturday, September 5, 2009

Scraplift Queen

I am the Queen of Scraplift! And I am not ashamed to say it. There are so many beautiful LOs by so many talented ladies that I just get so inspired. I can't help myself. I am not nearly as creative as some people, and the lifting really gets the mojo flowing. So last night I came home from eating too many greasy appetizers and drinking a big old Perfect Margarita. I needed to complete the second LEO challenge at Willow Traders. I had absolutely no creative powers, so I went for a direct scraplift. I found this picture I love of my paternal grandmother and I together. I think it may be the last picture taken of us together before she passed. And the challenge was to use a specific color palette. So I copied the choice a few others had made (and made my life simpler) and chose Crate Paper Lillian. Then I went to the June TSR Member's Gallery and found a LO by rgeile and directly lifted it. So without further ado, here is my totally lifted LO!





And hello to all the Willow Traders blog hoppers!

15 comments:

  1. lift or no, that is a cute page and you had to put a lot of effort in it!!

    great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! I love scraplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww .... cried a little when I saw that pic, I loved her ... Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (and I've been known to lift Heather's lifts!) What a treasured picture and you did it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl - I lift to get the juices flowing too sometimes. It is a beautiful layout! Great joB

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....and what a beautiful scraplift it is!!!!! thank you for sharing this page with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. no shame in scraplifting on time or another! great job love the flower

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a nice job...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! And nice lift! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a good scrap lift - what a great LO and such a sweet photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone needs a lift now and again. You did a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing wrong with lifting. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete