Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's Been Awhile!

Wow, it's been awhile since I blogged. I've been busy scrapping since the new year and this weekend was no exception. Here are a few of the LOs I did this weekend.

This first one is a take off a LO by Emelyn in the Color Me Miki gallery.



This one uses a sketch and the January kit from Scrapbook Sussies. The LO isn't crooked, though, it's just my poor photography.

And this final one uses the other half of the Sussies January kit and a sketch from Inspired Blueprints.

Thanks for looking! Have a great Super Bowl Sunday!





10 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! Oh, that puppy is sooo adorable!! Love your Summery colors on this bitter Northeastestern cold day! Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay welcome back to scrapville!!! great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job with the layouts- can't wait to see what else you've created

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you used the Sussie kits! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot how cute and sweet Coco was! Great job on the girly layout and on the other ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog and HEY, you are in Minnesota too?! Great layouts, oh how that summer layout makes me wishing for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work! The first page is my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see you are back blogging! You did a wonderful job using the kits and sketches!

    I have to agree with BabyBokChoy on the summer layout. Being in Wisconsin I miss the warm summer days too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love 'em all but really love the slice of summer one! Perfect title for those papers. I miss seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete