Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Check out the adorable turkey cookies Cameron and I made! Candy corns attached with frosting. Mini M&M's for eyes, and orange frosting for the beak and legs! Got the idea from a coupon flyer by Pilsbury. We cheated and used the premade dough.


And here are some LOs I created last night. The first is LO of us during Thanksgiving dinner, talking about what we are thankful for. Last year I did a LO showcasing the feast, so this year I thought I would focus on the people! I used a sketch from Got Sketch. The next page is simply a pocket page to put the books my kiddos made about what they are thankful for. My DH and I will each add a little something about our blessings, as well.



This LO uses pictures from 2007. I met some internet friends for the first time that year. These pictures are from a hike we took. There is also a 2nd page to this that shows us actually scrapping, but I forgot to take a picture of it. That's me on the right in all the pictures. And Willows who are visiting may recognize Rebecca in the last picture!















4 comments:

  1. Great layouts! and the cookies are too cute (so is Cameron) Nice layouts of those 2007 pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - those cookies are too stinkin cute! Love your thankful page and the pocket page is very clever to keep the thankful books. Do you realize how much your kids will appreciate looking at those books when they have a family of their own. Just too cooL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE cookies!

    The layout of your family at Thanksgiving is awesome. I always wanted to do that, but every year it never happens. You captured a wonderful memory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that pocket page layout!! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete